Visual Merchandising Specialist
Bailey’s Fine Jewelry is looking for a visual merchandising specialist to be part of the team at our Cameron Village location. If you love to get to work with beautiful jewelry, maintaining fresh products and displays, engaging patrons, and assisting in merchandising operations at the store level, then we want to hear from you! The role of the visual merchandising specialist is responsible for putting merchandise out in a timely manner, pulling merchandise requests, maintaining a clean and fresh caseline, and maintaining case counts. You will communicate new product and updated displays with the rest of the sales team to increase sales. As the visual merchandising specialist, your role is to effectively plan, coordinate, organize and maintain a visually appealing caseline and deliver legendary customer service. This position will allow you to connect with people, work with a passionate and high-performing team, and continually grow your product knowledge in a fast-paced environment.
Working at our flagship store, you would be working at the largest jewelry store in the Southeast and have the opportunity to regularly interact with our owners. We pride ourselves on being family-owned and operated, and our owners are constantly involved in the care and management of the business.
Our company operates within a set of Core Values that we use to guide and maintain our reputation as a responsible employer. All of our employees are asked to uphold our core values and are offered opportunities to show those core values in action through opportunities for networking, philanthropy, and community involvement.
We maintain a consistently high level of customer service within our stores by seeking daily to develop knowledge and skills with regard to products and services. Our mission statement is to provide the best customer service in the country. In particular, we are looking for someone with the right heart to lead by example, have the right attitude, and a passion for delivering an outstanding customer service experience.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Stay current with Baileys and designers’ visual standards
- Maintain visual displays for all jewelry caseline
- Become an expert with our internal inventory tools
- Sort and receive incoming merchandise and display in cases within 24 hours of receiving merchandise.
- Check vault boxes for stock merchandise
- Refresh, replenish and restock merchandise regularly.
- Keep displays clean and organized in the caseline and in understock
- Maintain case counts in Madison and Bridal
- Review new incoming merchandise with Department Managers and bring to Daily 10 to discuss the features and benefits of selling
- Communicate merchandise trends and needs
- Maintain clean, organized and stocked service drawers
- Pull all merchandise requests from store to store or stock balance
- Maintain visual assets for the salesfloor for upcoming events including upcoming events signage, promotional and brand signage.
- Follow up on sales team’s special orders and PQR’s
- Execute all company initiatives with excellence
- During peak seasons and high traffic times, become part of the salesfloor team to serve our patrons
- Ensure we exceed patron’s expectations
- Utilize selling fundamentals during high traffic times
- Partners with merchandising and marketing for in-store events
- Meets company deadlines
- Complete pick up for repair counter
- Clean jewelry for both store stock and for patrons waiting
- Support the Million Dollar Club
- Core Values
- Patron Experience
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Engagement
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Manages Executions
- Provides Clear & Strategic Direction
- Drives Results
- Fast pace
- Ability to prioritize