Sales Support Professional
Bailey’s Fine Jewelry is looking for full and part-time Sales Support Professionals who are self-starters with customer service experience.
If you have a proven track record of giving extraordinary customer service, consistently meeting deadlines, and delivering excellent operations skills, then we want to hear from you! This position will allow you to connect with people, work with a passionate and high-performing team, and continually grow your skills in a fast-paced environment.
Our company operates within a set of Core Values that we use to guide and maintain our reputation as a responsible employer. All of our employees are asked to uphold our core values and are offered opportunities to show those core values in action through opportunities for networking, philanthropy, and community involvement.
We maintain a consistently high level of customer service within our stores by seeking daily to develop knowledge and skills with regard to products and services. Our mission statement is to provide the best customer service in the country. In particular, we are looking for someone with the right heart to lead by example, have the right attitude, and a passion for delivering an outstanding customer service experience.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering legendary customer service
- Executing operational responsibilities on a consistent basis
- Maintain store luxury appearance
- Maintain company clienteling standards for in-store events
- Assist in executing in-store events
- Execute daily reconciliation of POS system
- Consistently delivery customer service standards
- Assist in inventory controls
- Oversee the transferring and receiving of merchandise
- Process and receive special orders, layaways, and all POS
- Professional appearance
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Possess basic math skills to conduct transactions; ability to handle cash and to maintain and balance a cash drawer.
- Exceptional clientele, customer relationship building skills
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, and MS Office Programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Open Availability