Bailey’s Fine Jewelry is looking for an experienced Sales Professional to be part of the team at our flagship location in Raleigh’s Cameron Village. If you have a proven sales record and are looking for a position where you can connect with people, work with a passionate and high-performing team, and continually grow your skills in a fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you.
Working at our flagship store, you would be working at the largest jewelry store in the Southeast and have the opportunity to regularly interact with our owners. We pride ourselves on being family-owned and operated, and our owners are constantly involved in the care and management of the business.
Our company operates within a set of Core Values that we use to guide and maintain our reputation as a responsible employer. All of our employees are asked to uphold our core values and are offered opportunities to show those core values in action through opportunities for networking, philanthropy, and community involvement.
We maintain a consistently high level of customer service within our stores by seeking daily to develop knowledge and skills with regard to products and services. Our mission statement is to offer the best customer service in the country. We offer unique opportunities to give back to your clients, with a monthly budget for sales professionals to offer their clients personalized gifts and experiences (flowers, gift cards for dinner, etc.).
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver individual sales goals by maximizing all selling opportunities
- Create a positive and rewarding client experience, that is warm and exciting in all customer interactions
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring that the customer takes priority at all times
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches
- Remain current and knowledgeable of industry trends, to determine opportunities to maximize sales within the market.
- Clientele Development
- Collect meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities
- Utilize the available marketing tools to engage current and new business and drive sales
- Embrace and utilize technology to enhance the customer experience
- Assist with inventory control and keep shrink levels below the target
- Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities at all times
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all product categories
- Ensure adherence to company retail operating and security procedures
- Partner with the support team in the repair process and follow up on customer communication
- Department Management
- Previous retail or luxury retail sales or relevant clientele focused experience
- Proven track record in achieving sales results
- Exceptional clientele, customer relationship building skills
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Attention to details and able to ensure a consistent, quality store experience
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Sales driven, highly motivated, and willingness to learn
- Open availability
- Can do attitude
Sales experience necessary; luxury sales experience preferred. Most importantly, you must have a passion and love for beautiful jewelry.